Check out the career opportunities available with the Building Men Program below. If one of these roles fit your expertise, we’d love to speak with you! Click the button below each listing to email the Building Men Program Director, and please remember to attach your resume to the message.
Now Hiring: Program Director
The Building Men Program Director will be responsible for the development, planning, and implementation of the high school Building Men Program. The Program Director will be part of the team to help our young men find their purpose and position them for success today. Through a team mentoring approach we strive to help our young men of Syracuse navigate high school and become college and career.
The Building Men Program is a school group mentoring program that teaches boys to be “A man of significance, integrity, and who values and builds relationships. We mentor through academic monitoring, character talks, leadership, physical activity, and community service.
- Implement and monitor Building Men programming in High School, Workforce Development program, and summer program.
- Manage the schedule of the high-school after-school program activities
- Regular scheduled site visits to deliver supplies, monitor programming, and mentor staff
- Coordinate Men of Strength Club throughout program
- Supervise, monitor, and mentor program interns
- Track high school day data
- Attend and assist with the Building Men special events
- Assist in coordinating field trips and guest speakers
The right candidate will be able to manage, supervise and write curriculum.
- Action oriented individual with experience spear heading successful initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Human Services, or related educational field
- A minimum of 3-year experience working with youth through education, athletics, or other youth development activities.
- Experience working in a teenage programming setting preferred
- Salary Range – $25 – 30 per hour
- Monday – Friday some weekend 30 hours per week
- Hybrid Work Location with traveling between sites
How to Apply
Click the button to open up your computer’s default email program, or email Joe Horan directly at email@example.com. Tell us why you’d be best for the job, and please attach your resume to your email message.
*Applications will be taken until March 3rd